Thursday, February 24, 2011

Next Book Has Been Chosen!


After a three-way tie and vote-off, To Kill a Mockingbird has emerged as the book of choice. We will commence reading as soon as I can get my hands on copies. I put in the order for the lit sets with the district today, but unfortunately, someone else has them checked out until the end of the month. They are due to ship here by the 1st; however, if they come in early, Media Services will send them out ASAP. And so... we wait. I'll keep you posted!
:)
Mrs. P

4 comments:

nathan said...

I'm out. I just finished reading this for honor's integrated 9. You can feel free to read my report by going to finchinflight.webs.com feel free (or coerced) into leaving a comment on my guestbook.

Seriously though: great book, but I've read it thrice, the third time being last week, so I'm a no go on this one.

(I'll still pop in on random posts to say Hi, as well as put in my two cents.)

Here's the conversion, for future refrence:
Natham: 2¢ = 900$ US
LOL.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of $900:
That is how much Justin Bieber's hair costs per WEEK!
Which brings me to my new campain idea: "Skipping haircuts for a better tomorrow." Better for the Environment. Better for the Economy. just better.People are starving in Africa, and he's rinsing AND repeating. Criminal really-that's what it is...

Mrs. Hardouin said...

Count me in for this one! :)

Mackenzie said...

I also have a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird!