Friday, March 19, 2010

Bookies! There's a glossary!


I forgot to tell you this, and it's fairly important: If there are words you don't understand, please check the "lupine glossary" at the back of the book-- It's very helpful!

Kaari, give Bailee her book back for the next set of pages. :)

To one and all-- it sounds like most of us aren't where we said we would be, and some of you have grumbled that the book is slow. GIVE IT A CHANCE. Outside of our last book, which I really don't claim as my own pick, have a ever steered you guys wrong? You will like this story, trust me! It's worth your time and effort.

All right, next page goal... What should it be? I say we go to page 173, ch. 22 ("The Story of the Trial of El-ahrairah"), only due to the fact that, once you get to p. 150, you won't want to stop there-- at all. Trust me on that too!

Let me know if you think it's do-able.
:)
Mrs. P

2 comments:

Roshon said...

Oh, shoot, I forgot about reading this....I've been too into Good Omens. ^ ^ Um, well that's definitely do-able, and did we have a meeting on Friday? Sorry.

~Analie

Mrs. P said...

No, no meeting last Friday or this Friday; we're supposed to be discussing the reading here on the blog until we get back from spring break. So let's get on it, people!