Tuesday, December 6, 2011
1st round of discussion questions for PT
Let's talk about these here on the blog and this Thursday in Mr. Custis' room!
1. In chapter one, what is Milo’s dilemma? Discuss the possible causes of the "crisis" he is having.
2. Once he unwraps the tollbooth, where does Milo decide to go? How does he choose his destination?
3. Where does Milo find himself after he passes the tollbooth? Name and describe this new land!
4. Define these words, and discuss how they are used in the story: doldrums, lethargic, and "weather" vs. "whether".
5. Describe the King’s ministers. Why did they say the same thing in different ways? What was their job in the marketplace?