Thursday, April 19, 2012
2nd round of Watership questions-- to Part II
1. Cowslip's warren is very, very strange. Discuss the ways this warren is different from Hazel's.
2. Fiver compares Cowslip's warren to "trees in November" (ch. 14). What does he mean?
3. Both Dandelion and Silverweed recite in the great burrow. How are the two different?
4. Why does Strawberry join Hazel's group?
5. WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
Read. Discuss. Next page goal-- Jacob, Matthew and I figured it out, and if we want to finish this book by the 14th, we have to read 87.25 pages a week. Therefore, our next page goal is to page 217, chapter 25, "The Raid." It's a little short of the actual goal, so we'll have to make up for that next time. It's good stuff, though! I hope you enjoy reading it. And if you need to, get caught up!