Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome Back, Rattlers!


Are you guys ready to cruise Altona's halls again? I hope so, because tomorrow is the day! In honor of the occasion, I have turned on my comment moderation option; this means that your comments will be emailed to me first, and then I'll decide if they are appropriate for posting or not. I'm not expecting problems, but... :)

Other news: While you are welcome to come on into the library, I won't be open for business for a while. Can't say how long-- it depends on how quickly my aides and I get everything set up and ready to go. It took me all day just to get the periodicals back on the shelves! I've got some great helpers, though, so I am hoping by next week. Speaking of the magazines, we've got some new ones this year, so you guys should check them out when you can.

I guess that's all I've got for now; my brain is tired after a full day at school. Teachers get that way too, you know!

:)
Mrs. P

6 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Hey Analie,

Sorry I haven't been in touch; I actually wasn't able to get into work this past weekend, so I didn't call. I appreciate the offer, however. Do come in and see me ASAP! And if I don't see you first thing, have a great day!

:)
Mrs. P

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. Pulley,

our internet is back! *whooppie!* so i can post away from the school computers again!

ciao!

analie

Anonymous said...

hey miss pulley,

have you put "Mirracle" on the blog. if not you should cause it is a GREAT book!!!!!! i am finding myself reading it for hours at a time!!!!! I have been reading it for about 4 days now and i have 3 chapters to go!!!!!!!!! o and i have a Q for you. how can i become a helper in the library. does it have to be a class or can i just do it durring SSR+. THANKS ALOT!!

Mrs. P said...

Hey b@sketb@ll fre@k!!!

I have not put "Mirracle" on the blog (is that spelled correctly?), but if you're willing to comment with a summary and recommendation for our readers, I would be happy to. And in answer to your other question, I have no idea who you are (!), but if you come into the library sometime soon, we can chat.

Let me know about "Mirracle" and the aiding ASAP!

:)
Mrs. P

Mrs. P said...

Welcome back to the land of technology, Analie!

:)
Mrs. P

Anonymous said...

mrs. Pulley,

thanks! haha! what is with back to school night, i thought it was BACK to school, not parents dump their kids at home and play school night! *???* i was looking forward to the icecream and the wandering aimlessly throught out the halls part, and what about out csaps? i'll see you tomarrow, and after school, my mom is volentering!

ciao!

analie